Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Missing Meow in Action

Hellow,

It's been 10 days since my cat, Kiki missing.

I miss her so much.

I can't sleep, thinking of you.

Where is Kiki? Nobody's know.

Last seen on 20th November 2011. Nice date, Kiki.

If i know you will run/kidnapped away, i will bring you to the class that day.

I saw your last sad face before i left.

You didn't eat your biscuits that morning.

I saw you, with your bestfriend, Milo on that day.

Yes i saw you, but for the last time.

Kiki, your besties Milo tried to find you.

Everyday. She meow at me with a sad face.

I know she felt your absence.

She didn't scared at water anymore.

Because she tried her hard to find you, shine or rain.

She just don't care at all.

Until she find you.

She wanted you to know, she loves you very much.

You're the one that she had.

She grows up all along with you. She care about you.

Milo is missing you so much.

and i know it.

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai,
sila komen jika anda mahu komen.
=)