Wednesday, 211211, 0835 hours, Menara AA
I will never ever late for something. Always wanted to be the earliest. I never practice "Better late than never" thingy. But that was before. I came late to the office nowadays. Late, mean that i will be in the office before 0730 hours. That is consider late for me. Need to re-schedule my sleeping and wake up time. o_O
I was fall asleep last night after my isya' prayer. I wanted to have a short nap while waiting for my favourite series to be on air at 2130 hours, but then i woke up at 2200 hours and i guess that was too late for me to watch the series. So i've decided to continue my 'short nap' until 0000 hours. I woke up just to check my phone to see any notifications. Yes, there is a missed call from hubbs. Here we go, continue to sleep until 0550 this morning. #yawn#
So today, hubbs on his evening shift. I miss him. Can't wait to see him tomorrow. :)
Planning to my in laws house today while waiting for mum to finished her aerobic session. -____-". Just need to prepare my mental to get through the traffic jam after pick up my mum. That will be a stress moment for me and to add up seeing my mum taking her 'short nap' beside me. Argh. That was so stress.
Oh ya, my new recipe was successful. Hubbs remind me to save some for him. Okay fine i'm telling now. I tried out a frozen yogurt recipe days before. Taste like Tutti-Frutti. Yumms! Didn't take any picture. But soon will.
**Oh i just remember to publish this entry today. Lame.


asz,awak ada mkn apa2 jamu@ubat x lps bersalin dlu?
ReplyDeleteCheq sue : correction 'lps miscarriage'. Hehe. Ada makan jugak. Mak sy beli jamu sama dgn org lps bersalin n kna makan smpai 44 hari. Knapa eh?
ReplyDelete