![]() |
Seems like i can't see myself in the future. Everything is yet to be known. It's empty. I can't find the balance of myself, my life and others. I know how to manage it, but somehow it doesn't goes well as what i planned. I have to pretend to do works stuff but i can't. I need to study too. Realizing how am i spending my precious time uneffectively makes me gone crazy. Trying to put too many things on me in one time. How will i survive in the next five years. Husband, kids (insyaallah), house chores, works and studies. Can i do it? Nobody gets extra time in a day. No twenty-five hours or twenty-four and half hours in a day. Wasting roughly about three to four hours in traffic jammed here and there. Such a waste. I have another five to six years to end my degree. Oh crap.
Anyway, it's Thursday. This week will end soon as well as this year. Only two weeks left and by then, goodbye 2011. Hello 2012. and me? What is my greatest achievement so far? None. I guess so.

tik tok tik tok. I'm wasting my time again.
Assalamualaikum.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh hai,
sila komen jika anda mahu komen.
=)